Welcome to NADAA (Nemaha Against Drug and Alcohol Abuse) online
An award-winning community coalition combating substance abuse
Listen to the NET Radio interview about binge drinking that includes
NADAA Director Laura Osborne by clicking on this link!
We are a group of citizens and organizations working together to improve and maintain the health and safety of all citizens of Nemaha County, Nebraska including the reduction of substance abuse among youth.
- Reduce substance abuse among youth, and over time amoung adults, by addressing the factors in Nemaha County that increase the risk of substance abuse amd promote factors that minimize the risk of substance abuse.
- Promote drug, alcohol, and health education programs for all citizens in Nemaha County.
- Establish and strengthen collaboration among communities, private non-profit agencies and federal, state, tribal, and local governments to support the efforts of NADAA to prevent and reduce substance abuse among youth.
- Participate in Drug Fund Coalition grants.
- Participate in the countywide and regional prevention system.
NADAA is a coalition of individuals, organizations, and businesses from across Nemaha County who have joined together to combat substance abuse. This includes abuse of both legal and illegal drugs as well as underage drinking and abuse of alcohol by adults. The coalition was founded in August, 2005 at the inspiration of Monty Lovelace.